Module is 5–26V power supply when the power supply is less than 2A the need for 9V . Road power supply port for Another 3.5–4.2V suitable lithium for battery power supply. Computer debugging USB–TTL can be suitable portable. Two sets of SMA antenna port, presented the GPS and GSM antenna. two sets of IPX port, easy to embed in the aluminum box to lead out the antenna. 1 way of TTL serial port, the GPS and GSM functions can be arbitrarily switched. can realize the GPS positioning, SMS, data and other functions, in the standby.
- 1 GPS way antenna interface SMA, interface can, be connected to the active antenna (default), can also you receive a passive antenna
- 1 GSM way antenna interface SMA, interface
- 1 Bluetooth way antenna interface SMA, interface
- Interface all, the way Mike interface Voice
- High efficient LDO power supply, the input voltage is 5–26V. note to the that when the input voltage is less than 9V. Please ensure that the power supply can provide 2a of the current. another power supply port 3.5–4.2V input (suitable for lithium battery power supply)
- 1 TTL way level interface perfectly, compatible with 3.3V 2.85V 5V level system
- 1 interface can, be convenient to update the SIM808 Qi USB
- Pin all lead. Chip
Computer wiring schematic diagram: Four.
To use Introduction
- A link or mobile SIM Insert card
- GPS antenna Insert, antenna GSM, antenna Bluetooth (to their according own applications to select the antenna can be)
- Debugging please, connect the USB-TTL module MCU; control please, connect to the Computer serial port on the microcontroller
- On power adapter Switch
- Press Long (about 2 seconds) button start
- To start debugging Ready
There are no reviews yet.