MH-DM25 2.5A Dual H-bridge brushed DC motor Drive Controller Board Module kit for Arduino smart car robot Low power consumption
2.5A power-enhanced motor drive module with silicone wire, pin header, terminal. The power supply voltage is 2V~10V, which can drive two DC motors or one 4-wire 2-phase stepping motor at the same time. It can realize the function of forward and reverse and speed regulation, with thermal protection and automatic recovery.
1. Two-way H-bridge motor drive, can drive two DC motors or one 4-wire two-phase stepper motor at the same time;
2. Module supply voltage 2V-10V;
3. Signal input voltage is 1.8-7V;
4. Single working current 2.5A, low standby current (less than 0.1uA);
5. Built-in anti-common state conduction circuit, when the input terminal is suspended, the motor will not malfunction;
6. Built-in overheat protection circuit (TSD) with hysteresis effect, no need to worry about motor stall;
7. Product size: 31*32*5mm (length, width and height), small size, suitable for assembly and vehicle;
8. Mounting hole diameter: 2 mm.
9. Weight: 11g
INx connected to the MCU I / O port, MOTOR-A and MOTOR-B is connected to the motor.
DC motor drive logic truth table:
1. The connection between the positive and negative terminals of the power supply will definitely cause damage to the circuit.
2. The output is short-circuited to the ground or short-circuited at the output, and the chip is thermally protected. However, if the voltage is close to or exceeds 10V and the peak current greatly exceeds 2.5A, the chip will burn out.
There are no reviews yet.